The position oversees the delivery and implementation of project controls on the Project during Implementation, with the Project Team members. The position reports to the Director, Project Controls and, on a day-to-day basis, will work directly with Project Executive and Project Team members. The position will execute TI Corp’s project controls strategy and procedures on the Project and support project controls on other projects in the Planning / Business Case stage.
- Executing project controls processes which requires cross-functional collaboration with project managers, finance, risk, commercial and Executive.
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with the Project Team, across TI Corp, and with external parties.
- Assembling, measuring, and communicating reliable and timely project cost and schedule performance information to Project and TI Corp Executive.
- Reporting of project status and performance (written analysis including data visualizations) for internal and external distribution.
- Supporting the Project Team to deliver the Project within budget with cost management and forecasting activities.
- Coordinating the change management process, identifying potential changes, and documenting requests.
- Maintaining project controls procedures and contributing to the development of best practices including tools, processes and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Science, or Project Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with project controls or project management is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather, convey and present pertinent information to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to manage and reprioritize based on demands and priorities.
- Comfort with and ability to hold others accountable, even those not in a formal reporting relationship.
- Collaborative and team oriented, willingness to actively share experiences and ideas.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Teams) and SharePoint.
- Successful completion of security screening will be required as a condition of employment with TI Corp.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Work Location: In person