Our growing Family Run Company is seeking Candidates for an Office Assistant with Customer Service Skills.
Are you someone who has a positive attitude, attention to detail, capable of self-direction and working independently. With excellent communication skills, is a pleasant and respectful communicator of the English language both verbally and in writing.
This position is full 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday.
About us: We are a Family owned business with a commitment to customer service and quality products. We offer a complete line of quality commercial linens, laundry carts and related products, corporate, school and team apparel, as well as a complete range of embroidery, screening and heat press applications to fulfill the branding needs of our customers.
- must be detail oriented, reliable, and self-directed
- must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic internet knowledge.
- QuickBooks an asset but not necessary as we will train the right candidate
- Entering orders in Quickbooks, check stock, fill orders, communicate with customers via email & telephone and assist walk-in Clients.
If working in an environment with a group of friendly people works for you then please submit your cover letter and resume by email. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person