LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
The High School Representative reports to the Director of Admissions. His or her primary mission is to market LaSalle College programs to high schools in a given territory to generate interest among students, teachers, guidance counselors and principals.
He/she must be able to conduct research, study LaSalle College programs and offer educational and entertaining presentations in high school classrooms. In addition, he/she is responsible for monthly and annual high school visits, presentations, feasible inquiries and enrollment plans to assist with student matriculation. It is the responsibility to conduct these activities in compliance with federal, provincial, accreditation and LCM policies and regulations, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
LaSalle College Montreal
- Adhere to annual high school visit, presentation, inquiry and request plans. Collects quality, actionable inquiries. Uses sound qualification techniques to achieve conversion targets;
- Identifies appropriate students to schedule appointments with admissions team. Proactively follows up with inquiries to ensure appropriate service. Assists Admissions and other departments with student registration;
- Manages the high school territory by developing and establishing relationships with a variety of departments and creating a comprehensive marketing plan. Plans and organizes presentations to appropriate classes. Maintains future calendar as recorded in Outlook calendar daily;
- Demonstrates strong administrative skills, including prompt return of calls, emails and completion of departmental reports;
- Utilizes technology, public speaking skills, current industry and LCV school information and all presentation materials to deliver effective multimedia presentations;
- Participates in appropriate recruiting and enrollment events, which include evenings and occasional weekends;
- Office days to be carried out on campus. Support and lead HS visits and presentations on campus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An associate's degree from a similar institution, with additional experience, will also be considered;
- Focus on sales results;
- Bilingual (French/English);
- Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Office.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people from diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds;
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, solve problems and exercise good judgment;
- Must be accountable and results-oriented.
- Ability to manage outreach activities through effective telephone, time management and organizational skills;
- Ethical in all recruitment activities.
- Genuine interest in helping others achieve their life goals. Highly ethical.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and clean driving record. Must have good credit and be eligible for or possess a credit card.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 35 pounds of presentation material.
- Ability to make overnight trips as required.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities, ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly expanding network;
- Hybrid position;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary ;
- Continuous training program;
- On-site daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Transportation allowance;
- Company located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transit.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply: women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.