We are seeking highly qualified candidates to work Onsite in Brampton, ON.
Pay: $50.00/hr to $65.00/hr
Length: Contract (36 Months)
- Review system-level designs for large space systems and perform analyses, such as safety/hazard analysis, reliability analysis, fault tree analysis, failure mode analysis, or life analysis.
- The main function of a safety and reliability engineer is to action safety and reliability tasks on space programs.
- Early identification of safety risks and mitigation planning.
- Define safety and reliability requirements, including safety controls.
- Finding process improvements for increased quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in MS Office products.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of safety/hazard analysis or reliability fundamentals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $65.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Safety/Reliability: 1 year (preferred)