Come join our outstanding team at RDJ Bakeries.
We are Canada’s manufacturer for high value crackers! We support our retail partners around the globe to establish the best quality product.
RDJ Bakeries Ltd is currently looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our growing Day Shift team.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for a well-maintained documentation of all receivables from suppliers and products distribution to clients from the Warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
The associate’s primary functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Check the BOL’s and Documents for the inbounds and verify the quantity on the count sheets is a match with the BOL’s and then pass the information to the Receiving Agent.
- Create Tags for the pallets which are received in inbounds.
- Create demand for the respective sites.
- Communicate to the receiving agent and quality if there is any issue like no BOL, PO number, damages, NO COA etc.
- Check FIFO on daily basis.
- Verify pallet lot codes received and cross check with the COA.
- Ensure the Sign In and Out is done by the drivers.
- Check and inform Receiving Agent of any expected delivery that did not show up.
- Maintain the preloading/post loading inspection sheets and submit to document control on Monthly basis.
- Forward the receiving documents and count sheets to the Receiving Agent.
- Verify the packaging received from the supplier with the approved samples and inform the Receiving Agent if there are any deviations.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by the warehouse Managers.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Follow Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety, and Food Defense guidelines.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as a warehouse or distribution associate.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Up to speed with warehouse distribution and inventory best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of purchasing software an advantage
- High school diploma, college degree in business administration or relevant field will be considered a plus.
- Always work indoors.
- Frequent communication with teams and other associates.
- Straight shift work.
- Frequent movement around sections of the warehouse.
Monday to Friday
8AM - 4:30PM
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person