* Please note candidates are strongly encouraged to review our company websites prior to any scheduled interviews that might come from the application process.*
Toronto’s leading grocery delivery company is looking to hire warehouse associates for the following shifts
- 1pm-9pm; Sun-Thurs; Warehouse shift starting $17/hr moving to $18/hr after 3 month probation
Overtime and Opportunities to move up within the company are available to employees who show exceptional determination and work ethic
Who are we?
Pantree is our new company name. Mr Case and GoJava have come together to form the new company Pantree
Mr. Case has been providing the GTA, Hamilton, and Burlington with unbeatable grocery delivery service for over 36 years with the best brand name food and drink products, fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products, paper products, office supplies, and over 30,000 other household and grocery products. Our team works collaboratively to provide high-quality service and products to home, foodservice, and office customers.
GoJava is a fast growing start up business with a focus on helping the environment while providing a strong and reliable customer service. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a personal and full-service experience. We offer our clients a one stop online shopping experience offering a wide variety of coffee, beverages, snacks and office supplies for sale. At the same time, we offer a recycling solution for hard to recycle products such as coffee pods, electronics, batteries and ink cartridges. As an eco-friendly and exciting business, we are committed to doing our part to help save the world and have a fun time doing it.
- An incredible opportunity to bring your great personality and customer service expertise to a growing and dynamic company. Your responsibilities will include packing, Shipping and receiving, machine maintenance, while working in a close knit team environment. As the face of our company we are looking for outgoing and personal people with a strong work ethic that care about recycling and the environment.
- Responsible for the physical aspect of the day-to-day running of the warehouse.
- Unload and check all receivables.
- Store, pick, and load products by hand or using equipment.
- Housekeeping (inside and outside), storage and rotation of stock, and storage of overstock in the warehouse.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting all describe actions that will be performed on a regular basis throughout a shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Order-picker, warehouse or general labour experience an asset.
- General knowledge and skills specific to the handling of skidded materials, racking of skids, and the machinery used to carry out this function.
- Forklift certification and any other workplace safety certifications an asset.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work efficiently both independently as well as in a team setting.
- An excellent command of written and oral English is required.
- A “G” license with a current and clean abstract preferred.
- Ability to carry fifty (50) pounds up and down at least one flight of stairs.
Salary: Starting $17/hr moving to $18/hr after 3 month probation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you available to work either all the following shifts: 1pm-9pm; Mon-Fri
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person