Customer Service Representative
We’re seeking a full time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to help grow our branch in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. If you want to be part of a growing organization striving to provide personalized customer experiences, keep reading!
No insurance experience, no problem!
We offer paid education for our employees working toward a license to sell insurance and further their education. The insurance industry offers stable employment with opportunity for advancement and paths to a variety of diverse roles and responsibilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with clients, insurance companies and the community.
- Engaging with clients to understand their unique needs and provide a personalized customer experience.
- Collaborating with management and colleagues to ensure clients are made aware of new products, services or technology offered to meet their insurance needs.
- Participating in ongoing education and development, with a commitment to obtaining the required courses and product training.
Education & Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service or insurance experience an asset
- Completion or working toward a CAIB designation is an asset
- Must demonstrate consistent accuracy and attention to detail
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, RRSPs, flexible work schedule and education opportunities. Our brokerage is dedicated to generating a high-quality client experience by a team that is dedicated and engaged. We have an eye on the future with new and exciting ways to meet customer demand.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resumé. Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Andrew Agencies Ltd.
Andrew Agencies Ltd. was established in 1913 as a general insurance agency. Since that time, we have grown into a full-service insurance and financial services firm, operating 22 locations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and employing over 163 staff. Learn more at andrewagencies.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Weyburn, SK S4H 0C6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person