Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
This is the role
The Production Manager will lead the department by engaging and empowering the employees to deliver agreed results with focus on continuously improving our capabilities and cost competitiveness. Operate within statutory, Rockwool MMRs and GRF safety rules and standards at all times. Creating a safe work environment through observations, positive conversations, and feedbacks. Improve contribution margin by producing quality product at the lowest possible cost through. Efficient operation (increasing productivity and reducing waste). Aligning product specification / customer expectation and process capabilities. Optimizing the use of raw materials. Data based decision making.
You will collect and analyse date in-order to improve decision making accuracy, achieve consensus and predict intended outcomes. Action plans are being developed, updated, and executed to exceed all process key figures and KPIs. Responsible for development and adherence to approved cost centre fixed costs, operations, and training budgets. Team development Ensuring all reports have an Employee Development Plan and all resource leaders are considering development opportunities.
This is What You Offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years production management experience within a continuous flow manufacturing facility
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Experience working with automated systems
- Lean Manufacturing principles
- Skilled in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Project)
- Proven Leadership skills
- Experience with employee relations in a union environment
This is What We Offer:
At ROCKWOOL, our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We offer a competitive salary, rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Massage Therapy and more
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Pension Matching Program
- Life and Disability Programs
- Educational Assistance
- Top up plans for maternity and paternity leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why Rockwool ?
ROCKWOOL Group is the world's leading manufacturer of stone wool products made from one of earth's most abundant natural resources. We offer products ranging from building insulation, wall and façade systems and acoustic ceilings to horticultural substrate solutions. We are a family-founded and values-driven company with more than 80 years of experience. We are always great together - when we work together as a team, we create innovations that can enrich modern living and improve people's lives.
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.