BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
At Desjardins, we are a Canadian leader in the life insurance and financial services industry and due to our exceptional growth; we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our network at our Desjardins financial centre in Etobicoke as an Advisor/Broker for life insurance, living benefits, group insurance and a full range of mutual and/or segregated funds.
Desjardins is a team that prides ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company
As an Insurance Broker, you will provide sound financial advice for both the protection of and the growth of your clients, while you build your business with the support of one of the strongest financial institutions in North America
- Source, build and retain your client base
- Market yourself and your business to attract new clients
- Provide insurance needs advice based on risk assessment
- Provide sound financial advice to help grow your client’s financial portfolio
- Understanding of your individual clients needs based on their unique circumstances
Requirements – must have
- At least 2 years with HLLQP (Harmonized Life License Qualification Program)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Desire to build your own successful business
- Life insurance sales experience
- Ability to source new client leads.
- Develop and build client relationships
- Strong networking abilities
Requirements - Nice-to-have
- Mutual Fund License trough CSC or IFIC an asset (required for mutual fund investments only)
What We Offer:
- A complete portfolio of insurance and investment products from numerous Canadian insurance and investment companies. (Including Desjardins, RBC Insurance, Canada Life, Manulife, IA, Empire, CPP, and many more)
- Vesting/ ownership of renewals and ownership of clients from the first day of contract.
- Continuous training and education in insurance, investments and sales.
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance.
- Office or workstation support with administration support. – no mandatory occupancy charges
- Negotiable and generous commission/overrides
Interested individuals are invited to apply directly to Orlando Ali at [email protected]
Desjardins Insurance in numbers 
- More than 5 000,000 clients in Canada
- 4 700 employees
- Total revenues of nearly $6.0 billion
- Named seventh Best Corporate Citizen in Canada by Corporate Knights, marking Desjardins’ fifth consecutive appearance in this ranking (As of December 31, 2016.)
- Canada’s Top 50 Best Employers (AON, 2016)
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (Mediacorp, 2016)
- Canada’s Top Family-Friendly Employers (Mediacorp, 2016)
- Location: 406- 155 Rexdale Blvd, Etobicoke Ontario
- Job Type: Full time - Independent
- Compensation: Commission
- License Required - LLQP
Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc. (DFS Investments) is a corporate body separate and apart from Desjardins Insurance.1