Located on the North Shore of Burrard Inlet in the Port of Vancouver, B.C., G3 Terminal Vancouver is the new standard for grain export facilities. This new marine terminal provides world class unloading, processing, and shipping of agriculture products to markets around the world. G3 has a safety centric, positive, progressive culture, focused on developing individuals in a team environment.
G3TV North Vancouver
We are looking for professional individuals who have Red Seal Millwright to join our maintenance team. Following safe operating and maintenance guidelines, this position is accountable to the Maintenance Manager, Director of Maintenance or designate.
Responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Holding safety as paramount, conduct maintenance activities while mitigating and reporting immediate safety hazards to superiors. Recommend safety improvements;
- Participate in training, daily toolbox talks and job hazard assessment reviews;
- Apply and adhere to Lock-Out-Tag-Out equipment isolation protocols;
- Work as directed on plant infrastructure and materials handling systems which may include:
- Belt Conveyors (Enclosed, Air Supported and Conventional)
- Bucket elevators
- Screw conveyors
- Dust collection systems
- Grain cleaning equipment
- Drag conveyors
- Pneumatic conveyors
- Do quality work and adhere to terminal housekeeping and food safety requirements;
- Enter performed work details into work order system as required;
- Utilization of a mobile user interface, tablet-based system;
- Perform duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager or designate.
- Demonstrated Initiative, leadership, quality of work, troubleshooting ability and exceptional safety record.
- Capable of working responsibly with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer aptitude in a mobile device environment and use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Inter-provincial Red Seal Journey person Qualification for Industrial Mechanic (Millwright).
- Experience on industrial equipment
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
G3TV provides an industry competitive salary and benefits package.
G3 is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to supporting the success of employees throughout the organization. We encourage women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply and self-identify.
Please note that the G3TV site is not accessible to the public.