Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource.
A PrairieCoast Overview
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive John Deere Dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia.
We are committed to providing premier products and superior customer service. We embrace Technology and utilize it to better serve our customers. We value integrity, innovation, and passion. We act like owners and are accountable for our actions. A significant portion of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Recognition by John Deer as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Benefits that include a wide range of extended health benefits, travel insurance, prescriptions, dental, life, disability, and critical illness
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee company and vendor discount programs
- Employee Assistance program
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
As a Parts Counter Salesperson you will:
Sell, receive, and deliver parts and accessories as well as perform in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years previous parts counter sales experience
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
- Must be flexible in regards to work days and hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC V2Z 2T5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- How many years of experience do you have selling parts?
- What is your expected wage for this position?
Work Location: In person