Tłı̨chǫ Logistics (TCL) is 100% Indigenous Owned by Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation (TIC). We provide site services expertise, project management, maintenance service and personnel for remote camp sites in the Northwest Territories.
We are currently recruiting for the following full-time position working a 2-week on and 2-week off rotational schedule; 12-hour days/nights at our client Rio Tinto's Diavik Diamond Mine Site.
Non-Ticketed Skilled Trades Person
As part of the overall Mechanical Team, you will be responsible for:
- Completing Carpenter, Millwright & Welder duties.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ carpentry experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Minimum Qualifications (equivalencies will be considered):
- Journeyperson carpenter certification is an asset.
- Journeyperson welder certification is an asset.
- Journeyperson millwright certification is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position requires an individual with a proven ability to work in a cross cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity. All candidates must be open and flexible to perform other duties as required.
This full-time position is site based with a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, day shift and night shift, rotational schedule. Successful security and medical clearances are required (confirmed criminal record history, medical and drug & alcohol tests).
TCL offers a competitive remuneration package, and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions.
For remote camp based purposes, our client requires proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved for use in Canada.