The INL Group of Companies has been in business for over 70 years. Our divisions include our Landscape Maintenance Division, Stone Yard Division, Landscape Construction, Garden Center and Tree Farm.
We are well known in the maintenance industry for world-class exemplary service and the highest industry standards.
The Landscape Maintenance Foreman/Woman will lead a team of 3 to 4 associates and will require the following:
· Solid background in the landscape maintenance industry
· Ability to lead and promote teamwork
· Solid understanding of lawn maintenance practices/procedures
· Maintain equipment and tools, ensuring they are in good working order
· Knowledge of landscaping techniques, plants and materials
· Knowledge of Arboriculture is an asset
· Horticultural knowledge (preferably both through education and experience).
· Ability to motivate staff, through strong leadership skills and mentoring
· Ability to drive a pick-up truck and trailer
· Train new team members on proper landscaping techniques and safety procedures
· Meet at the yard daily, organize truck and workers and go out on your scheduled route
· Expected to maintain simple daily work logs, including production notes and site information
· Solid understanding of all landscape materials – ride on mowers, trimmers and more
· Actively participate in training and committed to on-going learning and promoting safety practices
· Snow removal experience an asset for winter maintenance
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Presentable and professional at all times
· Good work ethic, leadership skills, punctual and dependable
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a Landscape Maintenance Foreman/Woman
· Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
· Previous experience on large/hi end commercial landscape projects
· G License and clean driver’s abstract required
· Must be able to drive a pick-up truck and trailer
· Desire to work and learn in the Landscape Maintenance industry
**Range of pay is based on experience**
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape Maintenance Foreman/Woman: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person