Job Posting: Security Officer - Fredericton International Airport
Hours: 24/7, 8 to 12-hour shifts
Requirements: Bilingual (French/English)
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and AD&D plans
Commissionaires NB&PEI Division is looking to hire mature and responsible team members to work at the Fredericton International Airport.
The Role: The Security Officer is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property, and information along with access control while acting as an ambassador to patrons of the airport. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
We are seeking candidates with:
Physical fitness to perform interior and exterior rounds (including stairs) of the airport property, in all types of environmental conditions - may also require standing for extended periods of time
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills
- A positive, proactive, problem-solving approach to tasks
- Customer service experience
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Ability to communicate effectively in both official languages is required
- Excellent customer service skills; approachable with good deportment
- Good physical condition in order to carry out assigned rounds and tasks
- Possession of /ability to obtain a Transport Canada Clearance
- Proven problem-solving ability and conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills in MS Office
- Respond to emergency situations
Designated Veteran Status is an asset.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please complete our application form.
Thank you to all of those who apply however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.