The War for Talent is On!
Murray GM in the Fraser Valley Automall is currently accepting applications for an experienced GM Service Advisor to join our team. The service adviser is our front line staff dealing with customers. They are the communication link between the customers and the technicians.
The applicant should have a minimum of three years’ experience with knowledge of ADP/CDK DMS systems.
This is a busy, fast paced environment and the successful candidate will:
- Bring an above-average organizational ability to the workplace
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Recommend and explain the value and necessity of regular maintenance of all vehicles
- Be able to clearly and succinctly explain necessary vehicle repairs to customers
- Maintain a consistently positive, helpful attitude and contribute to team morale while working within deadlines and under pressure
- Be able to multi-task and efficiently communicate and coordinate with other members of our service department
- A valid BC driver’s license
- Be available to work between the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays between 8:30am and 4:00pm.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefit package available after 3 months of employment
- Room for training, growth, and advancement for a top performer
Interested applicants are invited to respond electronically to this ad with their resume and a cover letter explaining why they feel they would be the right fit for this position. DROP OFFS AT the dealership will NOT be accepted.
Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide a current 3 year Driver’s Abstract as a condition of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- service advisor: 3 years (preferred)
- BC Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person