SinaLite is a family owned business which has been operating since 1999. What started as a small 1,200 square-foot print shop which operated a single small AB-Dick printer has blossomed into a company of 150+ employees, containing several million dollars worth of printing equipment, and achieving a yearly sales revenue of 50+ million with over 20,000+ customers across North America.
As Director of Marketing, you will design and orchestrate demand generation and ABM programs that engage the right buyers and accounts for the Sinalite and its brands. You will lead and optimize a double funnel go-to-market approach to capture and convert demand.
Your goal is the right accounts and buyers through the buyer's journey, using personalized email and social media outreach, targeted advertising, and custom content. You will use data and insights to continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting programs, tactics and strategy accordingly.
You will work closely with the Sales team to ensure quality demand creation and capture, establish lead and meet SLAs, and design and execute targeted 1:few ABM marketing initiatives to meet pipeline goals.
General and Administrative
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new technologies
- Ensure that housekeeping is maintained and the overall appearance of the shop is pleasing to the customers and provides a healthy and satisfactory work environment for the staff
- Assist senior management in the establishment and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Comply with all OHSA safety requirements and Company’s health and safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Design, implement, and measure demand generation initiatives, tactics, and campaigns to support strong quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Build and lead a team of experts focused in SEO, SEM, ABM, Emailing Marketing programs.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, data-driven demand generation strategy and channels to drive new business and expand the existing customer base.
- Lead execution of the associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Orchestrate demand generation and ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts and move them effectively through the buyer's journey, utilizing tactics such as personalized email and social media outreach, targeted advertising, and custom content.
- Oversee the website and keyword research to identify opportunities for organic traffic growth and create a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve website visibility and rankings.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts align with the brand's identity and message and ensure brand consistency across all channels and promotional materials.
- Responsible for the overall marketing budget; plan and forecast for necessary expenses, and track spend against these budgets to ensure cost-effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the product's unique selling points and develop effective strategies to promote it.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly, utilizing A/B testing and other optimization techniques.
- Partner with the Sales leadership to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up according to established SLAs, utilizing tools such as Klaviyo, Salesforce, and ZoomInfo.
- Align specific, measurable outbound campaign motions for Inside Sales team members to generate demand
- Design and execute targeted 1:few and 1:1 ABM initiatives to meet pipeline requirements
- Leverage data and insights to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables
- Oversee performance and programmatic advertising campaigns to reach target audiences across various digital channels, including display, video, social and native ads
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits:What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 6+ years extensive experience in B2B marketing
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and various marketing softwares (Magento, Klayvio, Salesforce, Excel)
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) certification a plus
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
- Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Variable Compensation
- Employee/ Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Savings Program
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- And more!
Want to get a better sense of who we are and what we do? Check us out on Glassdoor! Review employee testimonials and employee driven content including videos and photos!;
SinaLite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.