It's a priority for us to feel like a team, so we focus on putting on special events to celebrate our awesome Team Members!
Seniors Living has a more relaxing work environment than hospitals and we take pride in the continuity of care we can provide. But at Lanark Village, we give you even more: come to work with a passionate, energetic team that loves our Residents like they are our own family. Work somewhere beautiful, Lanark Village is nestled in protected woodlands and ponds, with a cozy interior to welcome you back each shift!
- Ability to lift heavy items up to a maximum of 22 lbs
- Self-starter and able to organize
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in hot and extreme cold environments
- Knowledge of food safety standards and proper storage of products
- Experience in Fine dining an asset
- Exemplary service experience
- Safe food handling certificate an asset
- Smart Serve certificate an asset
- Serve residents dinner in a prompt and respectful manner
- Clear dining room, and responsible for day-to-day cleaning tasks
- Assist other team members in completing tasks
- Clean dining room and kitchen, including all storage units (coolers, shelving, floors, and walls)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- In 1 sentence, describe a family value that is important to you.
Work Location: In person