Carlsberg Canada Inc. (CCI) is the Canadian Division of Carlsberg Breweries A/S which is the World’s 3rd largest brewer and one of the fastest growing brewers in the World. With over 100 beer brands in our portfolio Carlsberg sells beer in over 140 countries world-wide while producing beer under license in over 40 countries.
Territory managers build and foster strong customer relationships within a particular region. They design strategies aimed at growing regional revenue by satisfying customer needs and special requests. Territory managers use consumer research to maximize potential revenues and gain the loyalty of their clientele.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting directly to the Provincial Sales Manager, this role is responsible for the day-to-day Sales Representation and Territory Management of our Imported and Domestic brands including Carlsberg, 1664, Kronenbourg Blanc, Somersby, Holsten and Tuborg in our Retail and On Trade channels. This includes BC Liquor Stores, BC LRS and On Trade outlets. (Restaurants, Pub’s, Clubs)
The Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Achieve territory sales volume, distribution, and promotional activation targets by brand as well as revenue and share growth targets in all channels within your territory.
· Activate our brands, execute programs, and deliver innovative solutions that drive business results and add value to our customers.
· Build strong business relationships with customers and add value to their business through insights, solutions, and relationships
· Develop customer account plans, sales targets, and budgets
· Support and execute Key Account programs as required.
· Execute and maintain merchandising standards at retail to influence and improve space allocation and positioning that drive sales revenue and margin for the customer and improves availability, visibility, and volume for Carlsberg brands
· Review sales & distribution data to identify sales opportunities
· Manage customer and personal budgets in a timely, accurate and on budget manner.
· Consistent use and execution of our customer relationship management software (CRM)
· Participate in team meetings and provide the Sales management with detailed local market intelligence and photos.
· Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitive intelligence, and best practices
· Perform other related duties as required
Any other duties assigned by the Director of Sales
What we’re looking for
· Minimum of 2 year customer relation experience
· Computer literate
· Valid Drivers’ License
· Must be able to manage all aspects of the business / relationship
· Must be an excellent communicator and presenter
· Must be a dedicated dynamic self-starter
· Must be highly motivated with a passion and drive for building the business.
· Thrives in a highly competitive environment
· Loves a challenge
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
· Continuous learning: Support from mentors and formal training programs
· The potential to develop your career, also internationally
· A truly purpose-driven company with an ambitious strategy
· An informal and social work culture with passionate colleagues
_Carlsberg Group: Brewing for a better today and tomorrow
For us success has always been in the diverse mix of our people, our beers and our brands. At Carlsberg, we want to recruit and develop people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience to ensure that our organization stays agile, inclusiveand prepared for future growth. Only by acknowledging and harvesting from different perspectives and experiences, will we gain competitive advantage and leverage the effect of diversity for business growth. Carlsberg aims to create equal access to opportunity regardless of social identity, and we encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, nationality, race, religion or any other characteristics protected by law._
Job Type: Full-time
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have your own vehicle?
- beverage sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road