Dear problem-solvers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
Nice to meet you! We’re Webrunner, and we help contractors across North America generate exclusive leads through data-driven paid advertising campaigns.
Our HQ is based just outside of Montreal, QC, and our crew is made up of a diverse group of folk who believe that impactful work is the best kind of work. Our people are driving the digital transformation of the home improvement industry.
We value hard work, humble leadership, and spirited community. Teamwork is our driving force, and no human gets left behind!
If you want to wear a suit & tie to work every day, be chained to your desk from 9-5 Monday to Friday, with absolutely no benefits whatsoever and zero option for career advancement, this is definitely NOT the place for you.
Any of this hit home for you? Tell us why you would make an excellent addition to our team!
As a digital marketing specialist, your time will be focused on managing relationships through coaching and consultation between Webrunner and its customers in the home improvement industry across Canada & the US.
Although you might be new to the home improvement industry, you’re not foreign to digital marketing and you love the idea of helping contractors leverage online advertising to predictably generate leads and scale their revenues. Your ability to foster strong relationships and be proactive with clients is what sets you apart from everyone else and what drives part of our success.
Delivering happiness is your ultimate goal!
We are looking for someone who...
- Has an insatiable desire to learn and hone their digital marketing chops
- Has good understanding of Google and Facebook ad platforms
- Is savvy enough to explain the value and benefits of investing in paid search/social and landing pages and can speak to how this compares with other forms of marketing
- Is a team player. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Is disciplined, strategic, acts with high integrity, and is hungry to make a difference
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Is customer service focus and can excel in high-pressure situations
- Can identify and capitalize on sales opportunities
- Has 2-3 years of related professional work experience
PS: Cover letters> Resumes
WHAT YOU’LL GET: LET’S TALK PERKS!
Respect & Recognition
- We believe the best type of people are those who are self-motivators. Say goodbye to micro-managing! As long as productivity stays up and we are getting results, we let you spread your wings and fly on your own. After all, entrepreneurship is sexy.
Culture & Community
- Our entire team is made up of the best kind of people you can find. We host frequent team-building activities and outings and believe that connection and community is #1. We value diversity and inclusivity and believe that corporate hierarchy is so 2008.
Health & Wellness
- Rest easy with our extended health care plans, dental care, life insurance, and wellness program. Everyone needs a break, which is why we take paid time off seriously. We take care of you so that you can take care of you.
Flexible Work-Life Balance
- You have a life, we get it! This is why we offer flexible hours for our crew. You’ll never be locked into a 9-5 so you can work from home in your PJ’s or join us at Webrunner HQ (did we mention we have a Nespresso machine?).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Webrunner!
- Customer Success: 3 years (required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote