Brandt is currently looking to fill a few positions for Accounts Payable Clerk, in our Regina, SK location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- verifying compliance with the company’s purchasing and payables procedure,
- match valid purchase order to the supplier invoice and post the supplier invoice into the payable system,
- respond and assist with vendor inquiries,
- vendor statement reconciliation,
- preparation and compilation of cheques
The successful candidate will possess:
- strong Accounts Payable skills,
- solid organizational and time management skills
- ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- ability to manage multiple divisions
- manage a high volume of supplier invoices, and filing.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Basic accounting knowledge, experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to work in a team environment are required.
- Working knowledge of Provincial and Federal sales tax rules is an asset.