French Content Translator
"Building financial foundations for families to empower them today and leave a legacy for tomorrow."
Experior Financial Group Inc. is a leading Managing General Agency (MGA) who has experienced associates throughout North America who assist clients in reaching their financial goals. We have a leadership that is well versed in our industry and provides excellent direction for our employees, associates, and clients. The person right for this role is bilingual and knows the translation industry well.
As a member of our team, you will have a lot of fun, and enjoy a positive work environment. We are a great group, looking for someone who is a go-getter, and searching for a place to call home.
There are always great opportunities for career advancement for people willing to put in the effort. We are growing extremely fast and are looking for someone that strives for excellence every day.
Experior Financial Group, Inc. is looking for an experienced French Content Translator
- Translate all internal and external Experior Financial Group content from English to French.
- Translations for effective print, digital, social media, press releases, newsletters, articles, brochures, blogs, advertisements, video scripts, company communications, website content, policies and procedures and training content.
- Edit and proofread a wide range of communications and materials for accuracy, spelling, grammar, idiom accuracy, style consistency, tone, flow, comprehension, and format.
- Edit and proofread the translation of a variety of documents including, but not limited to, regulatory documentation, including financial and legal documentation.
- Collaborate with managers to deliver on a project’s goals and key messaging prior to writing, rewriting, or editing according to priories to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across Experior and report to the Marketing Director
- Ensure communications are consistent with the Experior Brand strategy.
- Maintain Experior’s French back office to ensure all documents, marketing materials, and upload emails are up to date.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in French Canadian (Québec) and English is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, business, English, Languages, or equivalent work experience is an asset.
- 2+ years of professional bilingual writing and editing experience and specific ability to reach targeted audiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- High interest and abilities with technology in general.
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills.
- Financial services knowledge or experience a plus.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish is considered a significant asset.
- Willing to learn Spanish.
What Experior Financial Group Inc. can offer you:
- Work-life balance with paid vacation and paid sick days.
- Competitive compensation.
- Guaranteed annual salary increase.
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision care.
- On-site, hybrid and remote work arrangements.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Diverse team work environment.
- On-site parking.
- Straight day shift with no weekends.
- Company events and celebrations.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Weekly grocery order (on-site only).
- Company provided equipment.
Experior Financial Group Inc. is certified "Great Place to Work".
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1K 1E5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person