Earn what you're worth with our competitive pay plus productivity bonuses!
Way more fun than any General Labour, Construction, or Landscaping job!
We transform the mundane into the memorable. We're the friendliest and most fun exterior cleaning company around! Best of all, the quality of our service is second to none. To do this, we employ simply the best team, pay them competitively, and treat them with respect.
We improve the lives of community members by helping them get more time back in their busy lives, live with dignity, and ensure their homes are clean and safe all while bringing a sense of fun to everything we do.
- Clean windows, gutters, houses, and driveways
- Use industry leading technology including water fed pole systems and top of the line pressure washers
- Mentor our trainees in all things exterior cleaning and customer service
- Lead the on-site customer experience - from initial quote, to safety inspection, to completing the work, and finally the friendly goodbye
- No experience necessary - but it would be great if you have any experience in exterior cleaning, management, roofing/construction, or any team oriented position!
- We offer paid training!
- Valid G Class License with a clean driving record
- Comfortable working at heights (training provided!)
- Able to lift, push, and carry approximately 50 pounds
- Competitive pay and a living wage
- Bonuses based on performance, customer feedback, and productivity
- Limitless advancement opportunities - we’re a company growing at an incredible pace with LOTS of opportunities
- No nights or weekends! (Unless you really love making extra money)
✅Sick of your friends making fun of you for wearing pants? Our kilts set us apart and create a memorable client experience.
✅Tired of jobs in warehouses, stocking shelves, or working under an overbearing manager? Our technicians work independently in small teams plus you’ll be spending your time working outside!
✅Want to make more money than your friends? We have a competitive starting (training) wage with quick opportunities for raises and incentives based on performance and productivity.
Similar past experiences which may be valuable include: Summer job, co-op placement, construction, roofing, siding, maintenance, lawncare, golf course, home cleaning, foreman, manager, landscape, ski, snowboard,
Questions? Call us at (365) 509-3066 ext 3
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Exterior cleaning continues to be in high demand and we do it while bringing a smile to our customer’s faces. We provide extensive training, PPE, and prioritize the safety and well being of our team and clients
- What excites you about working at Men In Kilts?
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road