ROLE: Account Manager – Nectar First
LOCATION: Toronto (Hybrid)
Nectar First Audiences is a fast-growing digital marketing and media agency with clients in the USA and Canada. We offer media services and technology that help brands get closer to audiences. We do this by offering in-house solutions that empower partners to take control of their digital media, social buying, and first-party data strategies. Our unique activation platform provides the people, technology, and proven strategies needed to reclaim one-to-one customer relationships, capture value, and bring audiences home.
Nectar First Audiences is looking for an Account Manager to support our growing media clients in both Canada and the USA. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of our client's digital media strategies and will be focused on building relationships with our clients, as well as internal members of our team. Reporting to the Account Director, you will become a daily staple for our media clients, ensuring the absolute best service (and results). Whether setting up touchpoints, leading meetings, or directing internal and external resources – you see yourself as someone who can take charge and drive our clients' businesses to the next level.
- Working with the Account Director on the business to manage the day-to-day operations with our clients on their media business.
- Helping develop our new services with clients, whether in dynamic creative, consulting, or retail media.
- You make things happen. You know how to take projects to the next stage through timely follow-ups, deadline management, and creating accountability with stakeholders.
- Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, build appropriate strategies, and identify/implement services to help achieve client goals.
- You have a strong relationship-building ability and look forward to clients leaning on you to make recommendations to best support their business objectives.
- You are a strategic thinker and have a passion for delivering A+ reports to clients with strong analytical value.
- You can work with our project management team to use all of the technology and tools at your disposal to track client projects and expedite timelines.
- You have a passion for Ad-Tech and stay up to date on the latest technology and tools.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Post-secondary education in business administration, marketing, communications, or another related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a media agency.
- Strong project management experience; proven experience running a range of clients and internal projects.
- Proficiency in Office 365, especially PowerPoint, is an asset.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams.
- Ability to organize ideas and present back information logically and sequentially.
- Knowledge of media planning and research tools is considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in developing sustainable relationships with clients.
NECTAR COMMITS TO
- A promising opportunity to build a creative culture, fully supported by the highest levels of leadership (from the CEO down).
- Fostering a dynamic work environment and supporting a growing agency with a start-up culture.
- The stability, resources, and transparency to support making informed decisions on clients, growth, and the employees within your team.
- Learning and development opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR