About Singh Electronics
Singh Electronics is a fast growing e-commerce company, we provide exclusive brands Canada-wide. We are a family-owned company with a strong team culture and work environment. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, punctuality, and professionalism.
Interested in learning about the growing industry of E-commerce? We are looking for a passionate and energetic Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. This role is also responsible for aiding in the customer service, maintenance, and returns of our online platforms. You must be available to work during store hours which range anywhere from 11AM-7PM.
Requirements for this role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and Google Suites
- Communication skills – verbal, written, and documentation
- Must be able to work independently and think on their feet
- Ability to multi-task, follow up and manage competing priorities
- Execution oriented mindset w/ strong problem-solving capabilities
- Passion for a fast paced, demanding, innovation/venture focused environment
- Proven organization skills and ability to produce accurate and detail-oriented work
- Ability to quickly learn new computing software
- Prior experience in e-commerce including retail business and fulfillment considered an asset
- You’re confident speaking to a variety of different people over the phone. We can teach you what to say, but you have to be comfortable communicating with strangers.
- You care about your team and your customers. You’re always looking to listen and contribute, even when the task isn’t easy or doesn’t come naturally to you.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM.
- Identify and report opportunities to continuously improve the online experience for customers
- Manage incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Process online orders, invoices, and payments.
- Schedule appointments/Calendar management
- Answer questions, solve problems, and take orders from clients through emails, phone, online chat, and text message
- Provide support to customers regarding updates on delivery times, shipping investigations, and inbound returns.
- Coordinate with internal departments to achieve customer resolution.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service is vital.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-30