About the job
TS Imagine, the world's leading provider of real-time trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, is looking for Accounts Payable Clerk, entry-level to join our growing team.
Your role will include ensuring accuracy of the A/P ledgers, process supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner, prepare supplier payments, deal with queries effectively and efficiently and maintain compliance with processes and procedures. You will learn the fundamentals of how finance works in an organization.
Who will love this job
- An ambitious and driven individual – you have the energy to maximize customer satisfaction and retention through first rate levels of service and follow up.
- A strong communicator – you are adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A self-motivator – you are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
What you'll do
- Maintain accuracy of our A/P ledgers
- Manage our vendor data (names, addresses, etc.), validate and get approval for new accounts, and maintain our audit record of vendor data changes and approvals
- Assist with raising purchase orders
- Process our supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner, including entry of invoices into accounting systems and maintain our files in a tidy and organized manner
- Prepare our supplier payments in line with the payments timetable and presented for approval in a clear and organized format
- Identify payments properly withheld, monitored and released when approval given
- Help with our month end processes: prepayments, accruals, bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Resolve questions/issues, escalating when appropriate in a timely manner
- Maintain compliance with processes and procedures, recommend corrective action when identified and maintain suitable records to demonstrate compliance
- Manage communication with vendors around invoicing and payments
You should have
- Bachelor's degree in an Accounting or Finance subject, preferred
- Good Excel skills, including pivots, look ups etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, with great organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills that you will use when connecting directly with our vendors
- Experience with Netsuite and a procurement system advantageous
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Currently hybrid home-office (at least 3 days in the office)
- 5 weeks vacation and 3 personal days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- RRSP with 3% company matching
- Health insurance
- Subvention for public transportation (Opus & Cie)
*** Only Montreal applicants will be considered
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.