Delco is growing, and we are looking to build our Shipping & Receiving team! We are currently hiring for the Shipper/Receiver position for our Saskatoon head office.
Delco Perks & Benefits
- Retirement Support: We provide every full-time employee with RRSP matching for their long-term plans.
- Health & Wellness: Staying healthy is important; we provide health, dental, life, and disability insurance, along with our employee assistance program.
- Development Opportunities: We value our employee career development by offering professional support, training reimbursement programs, Lunch n' Learns, etc.
- Social: We enjoy getting together at various company events.
- Culture: Come join our innovative, collaborative, and energetic environment.
- Flexibility: We try to accommodate real-life as much as possible and know that work is just a part of our daily lives.
- Daily receiving and data entry.
- Pull daily project and flow through orders for shipping as required.
- Pick website orders as received by email and pack/ship.
- Communicating with Project Manager and couriers for pickup.
- Allocate parts to appropriate project shelving, Nucleus location entry.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Miscellaneous daily duties as assigned by your Manager.
- Maintain clean and organized workspace including sweeping of bays.
- Coordinate removal of garbage and recycling.
- Incorrect order verification with vendors.
- Previous Shipping & Receiving experience a preference.
- Must have forklift truck and/or pallet stacker experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Physically capable of performing the essential obligations of the job, including lifting up to 50lbs.
- Aptitude to follow Company health and safety processes and procedures.
Founded in 1994, Delco Automation Inc. is a premier integrator of process automation and control systems aimed at providing technology-driven solutions to the security, healthcare, corrections, manufacturing, technology, and water and wastewater industries. Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and with operations across the country, Delco Automation employs over 200 people and is growing rapidly to support its clients across North America.
Delco Automation provides basic consulting or can take complete turn-key contracting responsibility for any size of automation or security project, from small compressor control panels, to customized water treatment plants, to large and integrated security systems.
Delco Automation Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require assistance or accommodation with your application, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday