· Head bus driver – includes doing an AM and PM school run, some charter, field trip work.
· Liaison between management and the drivers/staff, includes printing paperwork, calling for work, and changes.
· Facilitate a maintenance schedule for bus service in the shop.
· On call dispatch phone for mid island
· Some bus cleaning and preparedness for charters
What can you bring to the table:
· Team player, and positive attitude
· Able to adapt to ever changing events daily
· Team leader
· Computer, email, phone skills
· Class 2 license with air (or willing to obtain asap)
Bonus if you have transportation industry/dispatch/supervisory experience
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Management: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 2 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person