No. 1 Collision Group is excited to announce that we are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Manager position.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000, depending on experience (additional benefits included). For a limited time, we are also offering a signing bonus in the amount of $3,500.
Here at No. 1, we prioritize creating an atmosphere that makes our employees feel both welcomed and valued. Our top priority is to create a team of individuals that is constantly growing and inspiring others around them to do the same. No matter the position, everyone here is ultimately working toward the same goal, which is to provide our clients with an unsurpassed collision repair experience.
While we understand that credentials are important, the number one thing we look for in potential candidates is a work ethic and a positive mindset. These two things are important not only in the workplace; but also in life, as they set the tone for everything you do. These are the people we are looking to hire as a part of our team here at No. 1 Collision.
With that being said, please find a list below of some of the roles and responsibilities expected from someone in this position:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production related urgency and flow
- Assign work to technicians
- Moving vehicles
- Quality control throughout process
- Organize sublet work if required
- Production meetings/update assist staff with vehicle status
- Assist/direct parts department
- Assist/direct “repair planner” (supplement estimator)
- Plan and direct technicians for best efficiency
- Production & Estimates
- Maintain Dealership relations
- Other duties as assigned
Below is also a list of skills/qualifications that would also be helpful for this position:
- Autobody Collision experience an asset
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
No. 1 Collision Group and Mercedes–Benz Collision Richmond will always provide the best for our people, as we value them and the commitment they make to the growth of this organization. To demonstrate our appreciation towards our people, we provide a high-quality working environment, filled with amenities and unrivaled benefits to care for our people and their families.
To illustrate our dedication to our team, some of the benefits we provide are:
- Competitive Wages with optional Group Registered Retirement Saving Plans (RRSP) & Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- Company Sponsored Benefits Plan (Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, and $1000 per year for Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Massage Practitioner, Physiotherapist, and more)
- Company Sponsored Opportunities to Travel Abroad for Training
- Company-Sponsored Education, and Opportunities for Growth
- State-of-the-Art Facility with Ergonomic Workstations
- Employee Reward Programs & Annual Safety Shoes Reimbursement & Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Sponsored Recreational Event(s)
- Free No.1 Collision and/or Mercedes-Benz Collision Apparel(s)
- Company Lunch(s) (at least once a month)
- Free Coffee (from Starbucks & Tim Hortons) and Tea with fresh cream
For a quick virtual tour of our facility and for more information about us; please click the following link:
If you are interested in a career with us, please do not hesitate to apply online. For more information about our open position(s), please visit us at:
Thank you for taking the time to review our job posting and to apply for this position. Candidates chosen to advance to the next step of our recruitment process will be contacted via phone or email.
Please note that internal applicants may be given first consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- auto body collision: 3 years (required)
- management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person