INTERNAL and EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
FOR MEMBERS CURRENTLY COVERED UNDER THE COLLECTIVE
SEIU and the Superior-Greenstone District School Board
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with 1 hour unpaid lunch. Forty (40) hours per week. Start date to be determined.
The Head Custodian is responsible for the care and operation of the physical plant of the school and for maintaining a clean and safe environment within and outside the school.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Physical ability to carry out the requirements of the job.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated regular attendance at work. -Computer experience required. -Able to prioritize and multitask -Supervisory experience preferred. -Valid "G" Driver's License and access to reliable personal vehicle.
Applications MUST include a complete summary of education and
work experience. Applicants must also
submit the names of three
(3) professional references, one of which must be a current or most recent
immediate supervisor, along with telephone numbers and email addresses, a written authorization from the
applicant permitting the Board to contact these references. Information from such persons will be
gathered in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection
of Privacy Act.
For further information or
clarification, please contact:
Hillary Howe, Principal
Only applications submitted through the Apply to Education site will be considered.
District School Board is committed to equity in employment. We provide
reasonable accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment process in accordance
with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with the
Disabilities Act. Please
contact Human Resources at [email protected] so
that appropriate arrangements may be made.
We thank all
applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Following the interview process all applications will be destroyed.