We are currently hiring 2 Tire Technician's for our Quebec location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide service to commercial, farm and OTR customers
- Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company's mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- Inventory, maintenance and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Tire Technician (if possible)
- Working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires
- Commercial Vehicle Wheel Service Technician Certificate, or willingness to complete certification.
- Experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with team members and customers to provide the best service possible.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license appropriate for class of vehicle is considered an asset
We do offer medical, dental, vision coverage and a pension plan.
Salary to be discussed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Work Location: In person