Fall 2023 Now Hiring
Exclusive Bus Lines is rapidly expanding. We are currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Drivers who hold a Class 1 or Class 2 with Air Brake Endorsements, as well as all Class 4 Drivers to join our team.
We are looking for candidates that share our passion for Safety, Customer Service and Professionalism.
Motor Coach experience an asset but not required.
This is a full-time driving position that includes paid in-house training. The selected candidate would be able to start this position and role immediately.
- Exclusive Bus Lines offers an excellent benefits package with competitive wages!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professionally drive and operate coach buses to facilitate premium passenger transport services including long-haul charters and single day trips for tour groups, academic institutions, sports teams, corporations, industry associations, and government organizations.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections in a diligent and comprehensive manner with a special focus on safety.
- Accurately complete required paperwork such as electronic logs, dispatch sheets, and inspections.
- The availability to drive all shifts as per customer needs.
- Maintain communication with both our Dispatch Team and Maintenance Team to ensure smooth and successful transportation services for our valued clients and their passengers.
- Load and unload passenger luggage, baggage and equipment when conducting pick-ups and drop-offs to and from selected travel destinations.
- Maintain exceptional customer service at all times with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction including keeping the coach safe, clean, and fueled.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid Class 1 or Class 2 license with airbrake endorsement or an Unrestricted Class 4 license.
- Minimum two (2) years of driving experience with clear drivers abstract.
- Confident and experienced in the use of tablets, smart phones, and online applications.
- Project a professional presence and provides exceptional customer service.
- Passionate and committed to helping our customers.
- Applicants with flexibility working hours including working weekends will be given priority.
- Being able to maintain professionalism and calm attitude during high-pressure situations.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)
- Class 2 Licence (preferred)
- Class 4 Licence (preferred)
- Air Brake Endorsement (preferred)
Work Location: In person