We are one of the premier moving, delivery and hotshot companies in Alberta with 2 branches. We have been serving our customers for over 10 years and we need your help to expand and sell our professional services to new customers.
Sales & marketing experience is required with the ability to call on new accounts and develop relationships. Preference will be given to those with sales training courses, marketing experience and/or education. We are looking to increase our sales team with someone who is a highly motivated self-starter who will come on board and continue to grow our business by promoting our services. There is lots of opportunities for sales in the territory you will be assigned! Some of your territory will require out of town travel.
- Present the company's products and services • Prepare Quotes and proposals: • Follow up with your contacts: • Close sales • Cold calling • Meet monthly targets • Accountable for your time by producing daily call reports
Skills & Abilities
- Positive Attitude • Ability to close the deal • Works well with little supervision as well in a team oriented atmosphere: • Attention to detail • Exceptional organizational skills • Good computer skills; able to use Email, Excel and Word programs Typing skills are required. Any outside sales experience will be considered an asset especially in the moving/transport industry.
Reliable transportation is a must.
WE OFFER: Team oriented atmosphere and support: Vehicle allowance : Company provided cell phone number & I pad: Competitive Remuneration based on experience with the best commissions in the industry. Company Benefits package starts after 3 months
The Transport Guys provides 24 hour proffesional moving, delivery and hotshot services. Our goal is to be the best Company in Alberta and surrounding area by providing great service and speed when you need them.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00-$10,000.00 per month
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a reliable vehicle and cellphone
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (required)
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person