Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Administration team as an Administrative Assistant. This diverse team of professionals directly contributes to the success of the firm by supporting internal and external clients. As a trusted advisor, you’ll ensure the efficient and effective operation of our business.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical activities
- Review, modify and prepare comprehensive templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials; research, compile and summarize information/data, as applicable
- Record minutes at various meetings and distribute or archive them accordingly
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and team social events
- Coordinate travel arrangements and reservations
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Work collaboratively with other team members and leadership
Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education in administration is considered an asset
- 2 years of administrative experience in a professional working environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!