Breakthru Beverage Canada (BBC) is the leading Sales Broker in the Canadian marketplace representing suppliers such as Diageo, Aquilini Brands, and Lucas Bols. At BBC, we put a premium on building a strong team culture and we measure success through the daily practice of our Breakthru values. With this foundation in place, we continue to evolve and grow our business using the most effective sales tools to give our people and brands the best opportunity to win in all channels.
As a Sales and Executive Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting three areas of business: Sales Team, Consignment Sales Team and VP Sales Canada. Being the central communication point for the Regional Vice President/ Director/Consignment business and the sales team. Support Sales management team with reporting, administrative and monitoring support in order to develop and nurture an “information rich” environment lending itself to the successful accomplishment of the team’s objectives.
Also included in your responsibilities is the support of the Canadian VP Sales through management of executive leadership team meeting logistics and administrative support as well as national analytical support.
Reports To: Provincial Sales Director
Offered pay is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience.
Compensation Range: CAD $50,000-CAD $60,000
- Work with Sales Management to create effective business proposals that enable improved program execution.
- Work closely with Trade Development on submission of all programming value add and nec-ktag samples to board for approval and manage approval process.
- Provide monthly and quarterly scorecard for trade and sales management against all visibility metrics.
- Work closely with sales management and BCLB on following requests: samples, images, new product information sheets, request for pricing requites and existing & new Innovation Listings.
- Prepare and submit monthly pricing files, annual plan updates, and key program tracking.
- Work with Trade Development to optimize the monthly execution tracking process (inputs) and reporting functionality (outputs).
- Provide ad hoc reporting for sales teams
- Support regional meetings data collection and presentation preparation.
- Assist with market survey process and report summary
- Assist with various reports and projects as needed by management; act as key point of contact for cross functional initiatives.
- Act as HR department liaison in the office, assist with new hire orientation and onboarding/exit paperwork.
- Provide administrative support to as needed to sales team
- Create selling tools to support consignment teams
Managing pricing updates of consignment business on website, price sheets and LCBO price lists
Create reporting for our consignment sales division to ensure visibility to achievement of sales targets
Managed national retail price reporting
Manage third party merchandising and storage reporting, logistics and budgets
Manage inventory and integrity of sample process and warehousing
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Industry knowledge and knowledge of Liquor Board Regulations desired