At Avina, we strive to provide the best working environment for our team by ensuring a work-life balance, opportunities for recognition and growth, and an overall supportive and positive environment. We highly value our team of staff who are like family to us and aim to promote diversity, respect and a long-term career for our employees.
We are an organization dedicated to sourcing and processing quality mushrooms to meet our customer's needs. Our employees are our biggest asset. They play a key role in our continuous improvement and commitment to delivering quality food.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator.
- Logistics management.
- Provide quality customer service and interact with client companies.
- Monitor operations and check-in with incoming and outgoing delivery trucks.
- Control documents.
- Assign and move team members to different production areas, as required.
- Complete paperwork for quality and production controls.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Lead Hands for scheduling and production requirements.
- Follow PPE requirements.
- Accurate data entry (extremely important).
- Manage inventory.
- Assist with order desk operations.
- Comply with company's policies, good manufacturing practices (GMP's) and occupational health and safety requirements.
- Miscellaneous duties, as directed by managers.
- Self-motivated, able to take ownership of tasks.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a diversified team.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt and provide a wide range of support activities in a fast and changing environment.
- Problem solver, with good, analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex issues and implement solutions.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, or similar role.
- Certificate or diploma in Administrative Assistant, Business Office, Business Administration or a related field of study.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, and an aptitude to learn new systems.
- WHMIS, Food Safety, and understanding of GMP's, an asset.
- Extended Health Benefits
- Annual performance reviews
- Team building
- Training/Professional Development
- Opportunities for recognition & growth
If you feel this position is a fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abbotsford, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person