Looking for your next opportunity in the fast-paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing? Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Tool and Die (Licensed) on the Day, Afternoon or Midnight shifts.
What are we looking for?
- Complete the apprenticeship training standards as established by the ministry of training, colleges & universities
- Participate and pass the college in-class portion of the program, with the balance of the program involving training-on-the-job
- Any related work experience/training is an asset
- Is highly mechanically inclined
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Has a positive attitude towards learning new ideas/skills
- Has strong mathematical skills and attention to details
- 2 years of experience
Guelph Manufacturing has you covered!
We offer a pension plan and comprehensive benefits package including prescription, vision, dental, and much more!
More about us!
Since its inception in 1965 as a custom Tool & Die machine shop; Guelph Manufacturing Group Inc. has evolved into a leading manufacturer and supplier of metal stamping, assemblies, headrest and armrest inserts, wire form, and other metal components to the automotive industry. Guelph Manufacturing has 3 plants in Guelph, Ontario, and our APMF plant in Atlanta, Georgia. Guelph Manufacturing's sales office is located in Warren, Michigan.
Guelph Manufacturing offers a positive and supportive working environment that encourages its people to take personal ownership of all business activities. Each employee plays a vital role in reaching the company's goal of 100% customer satisfaction. People at Guelph Manufacturing are always looking for ways to continuously enhance our commitment to process improvements.
At Guelph Manufacturing we place the health and safety of our employees above all else. We are very proud of our Health and Safety record and we strive each day to maintain this important goal. The elimination of all workplace hazards is a constant process.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, apply today!
Guelph Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We are also committed in compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1H 1G2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Tool and Die: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person