Nadine International is a multi-discipline engineering firm with offices in Mississauga and Ottawa, with an immediate opening for a self-motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to play a key role in growing and expanding our client base.
The Structural Engineer will be involved in various activities, including but not limited to, Building Condition Assessments, studies, design and project management of various structural systems. Some travel within Canada will be required.
· P.Eng. or Ing. designation with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Canada;
· Demonstrated experience working in a consulting firm environment;
· Experience in Building Condition Assessments is an ASSET.
· Bilingual (English/French) is preferred but not mandatory.
· Have outstanding interpersonal, leadership skills and communication skills (written and verbal).
· Must be eligible to obtain federal level security clearance (cannot have travelled outside of Canada for more than 6 months in the past 5 years).
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to the email address provided. Please place “Structural Engineer” in the subject line. We thank all for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- structural engineering: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person