As the ideal candidate, you have:
- Successful Completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a regulated health field
- Minimum three (3) years of recent related experience and/or two (2) years in clinical informatics
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems - Canada (CPHIMS-CA) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and participate in the redesign of complex clinical process
- Demonstrated ability to utilize initiative, vision, independent thinking and creative problem-solving abilities to implement project plans
- Demonstrated understanding of data interrelationships
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and model positive change
- Detailed understanding and working knowledge of Hospital Information Systems (experience with Cerner system preferred)
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to the principles of patient and family centered care
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to patient and staff safety at LHSC
- Demonstrated practice and commitment to LHSC’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/ Diphtheria/Polio; Meningitis.
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing (two step) and COVID vaccine series.
- For more information visit https://www.lhsc.on.ca/careers/health-review-requirements
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. LHSC is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services, and are also fully compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), as applicable.
As part of the assessment process applicants may be required to complete a written examination or test. Please be advised that a reference check may be conducted as part of the selection process.
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory police information check (original document) completed in the last 6 months.