SCS Consulting Group is a consulting engineering firm providing services to the land development industry throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. Our services include the design and contract administration of municipal infrastructure for residential subdivisions and institutional, commercial, and industrial site plans.
SCS is a company that believes in building long-lasting relationships with our clients, community partners, employees and their families. We are a preferred employer where we work as hard as we play and always celebrate as a team! We frequently host companywide events, and participate in community and industry events and our multiple sports teams encourage a healthy lifestyle, good fun and friendly competition between co-workers.
We encourage employees to be part of the communities that they live and work in. SCS contributes to a variety of community-based charities.
We believe our fundamental strength lies within our staff. Our employees are the engine of our company and are empowered and encouraged to take ownership of their projects. Staff are rewarded with challenging work, a focus on job satisfaction and the opportunity for career advancement. We offer competitive salaries and health benefits, as well as a wellness allowance.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be a Project Engineer who is highly motivated and eager to learn the discipline of administering cost sharing for large infrastructure and development projects. Excellent skills in Excel and AutoCad will be an asset.
The Junior Cost Sharing Engineer is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Prepare cost sharing schedules, cost sharing figures;
- Prepare engineers certification/release letters;
- Assist with general civil engineering studies;
- Liaise with clients and developer groups; and
- Complete related tasks under the guidance of a more senior staff member.
If this describes you, we’d love to meet!
- Looking to join a team and grow your knowledge and expertise in the niche field of Cost Sharing?
- Has high attention to detail and enjoys problem-solving and working with detailed Excel models.
Your qualifications must include (but are not limited to):
- Civil Engineering or Civil Technology Degree;
- Solid understanding of excel and AutoCAD;
- Previous experience in administration of Cost Sharing schedules is an asset;
- Understanding of the development approval process is an asset;
- Knowledge with residential subdivisions, master servicing plans, stormwater management plans, site grading and servicing plans is an asset;
- Must be self-motivated possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and clients is an asset.
Thank you for your interest in SCS Consulting Group Ltd. Your resume will be carefully reviewed and we will contact you should your skills and experience match our requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Civil Engineering or Civil Technology Degree (required)
Work Location: In person