Accelerate your career with the most awarded Air Cargo Airline in Canada!
Cargojet is Canada's leading provider of time-sensitive overnight air cargo services and carries over 1,300,000 pounds of cargo each business night. Cargojet operates its network across North America each business night, utilizing a fleet of all-cargo aircraft Cargojet has been awarded one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies as well as being awarded the Shipper’s Choice Award for the best Air Cargo Carrier in Canada for the past number of years. Being part of Cargojet will allow you to become a part of a diverse and vibrant family at the leading edge of the air cargo industry both domestically and internationally. Cargojet team members are dedicated, hardworking, and have a strong sense of leadership and commitment.
Primary Objective of the Position:
The successful applicant will be an organized, reliable, detailed and service-oriented lead Warehouse Agent. In this position, you will be a part of a group of driven people and will spend time performing a variety of warehouse and dock duties ultimately becoming an e-commerce subject matter expert for your shift.
Essential Position Functions:
- Specialist will use e-tools to monitor scanning compliance, facility through put and middle mile Network departure and arrival performance.
- Utilize Network expertise to deal with exception management including opening cases on late linehauls, following up on any customer routing request or defects, and effectively report and communicate operational exceptions.
- Confirm proper and timely loading and unloading of Customer E-commerce product.
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and consumables as needed.
- The Specialist will ensure all loads are departing and arriving on time and taking necessary actions and communications when loads not on schedule.
- Work with internal and external Customers on improving scanning processes, procedures and manage results to exceed KPI expectations.
- Ensuring that staged loads on dock match virtually and physically prior to loading/offloading.
- Become the shift point of contact between internal/external Customers and provide necessary details needed to address any operational defects and or escalations.
- Ensuring we comply with Customer daily reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Post-Secondary education in a related field or program would be an
- Display ability to work as a Team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Have the ability to follow instructions.
- Be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Be willing to work and be trained in all aspects of the operation.
- Detail Oriented.
- Must Be Flexible.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Important to Know:
- Cargojet is an equal opportunity We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- At Cargojet, we make safety the highest priority. Because of this priority and as we operate in a safety-sensitive environment, we require all employees to abstain from consuming Cannabis, in and outside of the This is a critical element of our drug and alcohol policy that all employees must comply with at all times.