Canadian Payroll Systems is a small business in Winnipeg, MB. We are professional, agile and our goal is to create a comfortable and friendly work environment. Work from home available on days that you may not be able to make it in, eg. sick but able to work, weather etc..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- As needed remote work
We're looking for a professional who is dedicated and responsible to join our payroll team. The payroll administrator will be responsible for timely data entry and analysis of employee payroll information and data, entering hours, doing billing advices, creating direct deposit files, and other payroll related tasks. A successful candidate will have a minimum of one year experience in related field and solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel. We are a payroll service so you will be dealing with multiple clients and not processing just one payroll. Processing from each payroll processing varies in the tasks required for completion. Time management is very important.
Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Must be able to take initiative, be able to problem solve, and be a team player.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be reliable, and organized.
Payroll processing includes all provinces (computerized).
- Process employees pay increases, bonuses and deductions.
- Calculate stat pay, balancing each payroll.
- Prepare an employee's gross wages based on hours worked, overtime, and deductions.
- Prepare ROE's and T4's for employees.
- Input payroll data into a computerized system.
- Balancing CRA Payments
- WCB/WSIB Filing and EHT Balancing
****This office has a dog****
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Do you have a minimum of payroll practicum job experience?
- Secondary School (required)
- payroll: 1 year (preferred)
- fluent English (required)
- Payroll Compliance Certification (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-15
Expected start date: 2023-10-16