Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
On-the-job training Competitive benefits RRSP with employer contribution Employee discounts Free parking
Your responsibilities are:
The QC coordinator is responsible to support the QC function within the local laboratory. With supervision received from the QC Specialist and/or QC Manager, he assists in the implementation of the QC program to ensure that Bureau Veritas provides its customers accurate and defendable data. He also works towards ensuring the laboratories are in compliance with all relevant accreditation programs.
The QC coordinator contributes, through his/her accuracy and competencies, to the achievement of quality standards and service and thus, to the attainment of Bureau Veritas strategic objectives. Furthermore, the QC coordinator works in close relationship with the QC Manager and other members of the organization to pursue the organization's strategic objectives and makes recommendations to the QC Manager to improve Bureau Veritas policies and procedures.
It is essential that the QC/QC activities for which the QC coordinator is responsible for, are performed accurately and within the established deadlines to ensure that analytical activities meet client and governmental requirements. To this effect, the QC coordinator must:
Participate in the revision of procedures;
- Proceed to the diffusion of documents and updating equipment inventories;
- Gather data for performance scorecards;
- PT samples: Order, compile results, verify reports, communicate results, follow up on failures and corrective actions;
- Prepare and organize internal and external audits;
- Participate to QC meetings with the QC manager;
- Perform administrative tasks to maintain the documentation system;
- Provide QC training to the employees;
- Be a resource person to internal and external clients related to QC subjects;
- Perform any other related tasks.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- B.Sc. or college diploma in science, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of lab experience;
- Must work effectively in an environment where priorities change constantly with minimal supervision;
- Must establish rapidly a good relation with the management team;
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in French and in English;
- Ability to organize task priority and deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 17025 and Quebec environmental accreditations is an asset;
- Being an internal auditor is an asset.
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
When we look at Bureau Veritas, we want to see a reflection of the communities in which we work. Inclusion is about actively involving every employee’s ideas, knowledge, perspectives, approaches and styles to maximize business success. Inclusion is about attracting new talent who will bring more diversity to our workforce, with differences in culture, professional backgrounds and beliefs.
Our purpose: shaping a world of trust.
Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility … This is what Bureau Veritas is about, truly believing that it contributes to bettering society.
Blending performance & integrity, with ambition & humility, responsibility & openness, we are proud that our people leave a mark on what they do.
We respect our people and believe in our talents.
We empower them to leave their mark, working as a team for the benefit of our 400,000 clients across 140 countries.
We believe that leaving a mark is a true challenge and opportunity for every one of us, a sign of trust and impact, a bond with the future, a proof of growth and development.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will Leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Shaping a World of Trust