We Care about the Health and Wellbeing of our Community!
If you are looking to join a team of talented professionals that provide integrated health care through quality products, innovation and excellence in serving clients then look no further Craven SPORT services is the Team for you!
Our organization is currently seeking a full time pelvic floor physiotherapist. Our multidisciplinary clinic offers personalized expert health care in the fields of sport physiotherapy, orthopedic rehabilitation, training and employee health and wellness programing. Through our knowledgeable service and extensive program base, our clients gain the skills to make empowered, informed decisions that positively impact their personal growth and well being.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- You will work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
- You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services
- You will participate in a collaborative client care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
- You promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and community
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- You are a graduate of a recognized School of Physiotherapy
- You are a registered member in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists (SCPT)
- You are passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- New Graduates are always welcome to apply
What Craven SPORT services can offer you:
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring, research and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At Craven SPORT Services you will be supported to expand your knowledge of health, while empowering our clients to do the same.
What rewards you can expect from Craven:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including leadership opportunities
- Training and mentoring from a nationally recognized group of professionals
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, shared 50 % by the employer
- Flexible working hours and virtual care options
- Professional Development budget
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
Craven SPORT services has been a locally owned company for over 20 years in Saskatoon. Craven SPORT services specializes in sport physiotherapy, orthopedic rehabilitation and training services. We focus on interdisciplinary treatment for a range of health and injury related problems from musculoskeletal related injuries to retraining bodies to heal and respond to new challenges in fitness and rehabilitation. Our clients have access to massage, nutrition, physicians and mental health services. Our sports physiotherapy division includes on-field medical event coverage, concussion management and physiotherapy treatment and management that takes the athlete/client back to return for play or return for their game of life. At Craven SPORT services, our clients have access to all the specialists they need to address their whole health no matter their age or ability.
Craven SPORT services is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (preferred)
- physiotherapy: 2 years (preferred)
- license to practice in Saskatchewan (preferred)
Work Location: In person