This position focuses on risk mitigation and accountability, by providing thorough and accurate reconciliation and reporting of Casino financial transactions.
Responsibilities include: Accurately entering and reconciling information from cash-handling Casino departments and functions – daily, weekly, or as otherwise scheduled. Auditing Cage paperwork. Responding to departmental inquiries regarding processes that impact Finance functions. Handling other related tasks as assigned by the Administration Manager.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Tobacco smoke/High noise levels (during time spent at Casino sites).
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.