CGI Services to Credit Unions is looking to expand our Environment support team to provide our Clients support of our technology environment and solutions. The primary role consists of providing professional technology support within a cross-functional Environment team.
- An understanding of service management process skills including Incident Management,
- MS Windows batch file and script writing skills.
Problem Management and Change Management
- An understanding of working in a SLA managed service delivery environment
- Strong familiarity with Intel server environments
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience with automated schedulers such as Control M
- MS Windows System Administration experience
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Experience supporting or working with financial transaction-based applications
- PowerShell scripting
- Exposure in a banking environment or other environment with high availability requirements
- Experience working within the financial sector would be considered a strong asset
- Experience using SQL
Required Level of Education:
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary institution with a concentration in Information
- Microsoft technical certifications would be a significant asset
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Windows configuration and support
- Script and batch writing
- Problem solving within operational environments
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
- Automated schedulers
- ITIL Framework
- Financial transaction-based applications
- Must be a creative, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong oral and
written communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively solve problems and operate in a cross functional team oriented
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership of production issues
- Must be able to provide technical leadership as required within the production banking
Requirement to work on call rotation to support RFS360 banking application.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role