We are a provider of high quality healthcare with 10 clinics in the GTA and South Western Ontario region. We are committed to providing diagnostic care and imaging that will assist in the early detection of disease, plan patient management and effectively monitor treatment. We support thousands of referring physicians and hospital programs including an exclusive partnership with Sunnybrook Hospital as the Rapid Cardiology Clinic and Heart Failure outpatient center.
Our areas of expertise include Nuclear Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology Testing, MRI, PET and specialist services.
Our Mission: To set new standards in the delivery of comprehensive, efficient and cost effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care.
We can offer you a great environment with an outstanding team and the opportunity for learning and growth.
For more information, please go to www.kmhlabs.com
Are you a business development professional with excellent client relationship management, great communication skills and some healthcare experience?
KMH Cardiology Centres Inc. is recruiting for a Physician Relations Manager for our Burlington, Hamilton and St. Catharine’s region.
The goal of this position is to drive revenue growth by:
- Raise awareness of KMH’s commitment to service excellence and provide diagnostic education to healthcare professionals within our communitiesin order to generate referrals, visibility and partnerships for KMH.
- Help build our in-house Specialist practice referral base.
The key accountabilities of the role are:
- Maintain and grow KMH referrals from physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Client retention and management
- Collaborate with internal departments on managing service issues
- Execute the marketing model aligning the value proposition of KMH health solutions to the medical/healthcare professional community.
- Use account management/ reports to follow up with inactive referring physicians to assess opportunity.
- Initiate new contacts and expand base through cold calls
- Nurture relationships with existing physician offices and their teams to maintain referrals and assess additional referral opportunities.
- Support marketing campaigns
- Via Salesforce CRM, track activity and outcomes and provide required reports
- Utilize data to create an effective and targeted referral list for referral growth
- Promote and drive attendance to CME’s and webinar events
- Utilize in-house knowledge expertise as guest speakers at events to raise brand awareness
- Achieve performance targets and metrics
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working and interacting with healthcare professionals
- 2 years of high-quality business development and/or account management
Required skills and experience:
- Similar experience in healthcare is an asset
- Solid understanding of the healthcare system in Ontario
- Demonstrated record in business development and/or account management
- Ability to navigate through all levels of decision making in an organization
- Ability to establish priorities and achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- Proficiency in technology including MS Office Suite, CRM experience an asset
- Experience with EMR and CRM systems is an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Articulate and persuasive executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional listener and creative problem solver
We are a progressive organization with a team passionate about healthcare. Our team is comprised of clinical, clinical support and business roles with an entrepreneurial approach. The PRM team takes pride in our client focused environment and works very closely with KMH physicians and service teams.
The role reports to the Manager: PRM’s. This is a 13-month maternity leave Contract with full time hours scheduled for 5 days per week between Monday-Friday, during the hours of 9.00 a.m.-5.00 p.m.
Vehicle: The role requires travel to various clinics within the area and a vehicle is required.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive rate, comprehensive benefits, Work Perks, KMH Fit wellness initiatives and the opportunity for growth.
Please submit your current resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
Thank you for your application. Only applicants selected for an initial virtual interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Follow us on https://ca.linkedin.com/company/kmhcardiologycentres.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 13 months
Salary: From $63,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
- Business development: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person