**Note – This ad is for an Industrial project Located North of Fort McMurray – Air Travel, transportation, and camp arrangements will be provided for qualified candidates from Edmonton or Calgary Alberta. Shift is 14/7 with 10 hour days **
Integral Energy has multiple job opportunities for Electrical Journeypersons and Apprentices.
Integral Energy is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a cross-cultural workplace that provides electrical and instrumentation apprenticeship programs, including opportunities for indigenous people, visible minorities, and women in trade.
Integral’s award-winning safety program and track record of success with emphasis on service, safety, and quality has earned us a reputation of being “Best in Class”.
We currently are looking to fill multiple openings for all levels of project construction.
*Preferred Training and Documentation for site and project requirements*
- CSTS Version 2020 (or CSTS 09 at a minimum)
- Fall Protection Training (Prominent end user training required to meet industrial safety standards)
- Government issued photo ID
- Mandatory Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Proof of registration in the Electrician Apprenticeship Program
- CSO – Common Safety Orientation (previously BSO Basic Safety Orientation accepted)
- AWP/EWP (Aerial and/or Elevated work platform)
- WHMIS 2015
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Ability to work in safe manner
- Ability to make good working relationships with management teams
- Ability to mentor, lead and direct apprentices
- Ability to meet or exceed construction schedules
*Compensation & Benefits Overview*
If you want to work for a great company where your skills and initiative counts, then Integral has a place for you. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity, and leadership - key ingredients to our continued growth.
Integral Energy Services Ltd. is a privately owned Canadian company providing a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services to the Oil and Gas as well as commercial sectors.
We provide competitive wages, an excellent benefit package, RRSP/Pension plans, training opportunities and much more. Travel, transportation, and camp arrangements provided for qualified candidates from Alberta.
Job Types: Apprenticeship, Full-time
Salary: Up to $50.00 per hour
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Industrial electrician: 1 year (preferred)
- Electrician Licence or Registered as an Apprentice (preferred)
Work Location: In person