Who we are!
ETERNITY SYSTEMS is the world leader in industrial sanitization of reusable packaging and containers. Established in Europe (France, Spain, Portugal and Germany) and in North America (United States and Canada) with 14 washing facilities, the Group achieved sales of nearly € 100 million in 2020, washing more than 700 million containers. ETERNITY SYSTEMS enjoys a central position within a circular ecosystem bringing together producers, retailers, and suppliers of reusable packaging.
We are currently seeking Sanitation Associates to join our team in Guelph, Ontario. This is a full-time position working Night Shift Monday-Friday from 11:15pm to 7:15pm.
- Restock cleaning supplies.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, dependable, and must be able to multi-task.
- Perform all duties related to cleaning and sanitizing of machine lines such as power washing equipment, dumping/refilling tanks, deep clean the equipment as per SOP, sweeping, squeegeeing, and mopping.
- Pick-up stray crates extracted from machine lines, organizing them into salvageable and damaged.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team oriented and safety conscious environment.
- Remove trash from work areas.
- Must be able to use hand tools and cleaning machinery daily such as a squeegee, pressure washer, brushes, ladder, and carts.
- Performs a variety of cleaning/light maintenance duties.
- Maintain cleaning log.
- Follow all company policy and procedures along with all health and safety regulations.
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets SDS (Safety Data Sheet).
- Other duties as assigned.
· Working hours Night Shift Monday-Friday from 11:15pm to 7:15pm.
· Requires working indoors in non-controlled environmental conditions.
· Requires usage of PPE.
· Moderate noise, conditions could include wet work areas - Ability to navigate wet job site environment, odors, chemicals, dust, debris, or poor ventilation.
· Requires working in hot (above 30 degrees Celsius)
· Ability to lift to 50 pounds, and ability to stand for extended periods of time.
· Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, climb.
· Fast paced environment.
- Strong work ethic
- Safety conscious
· Verbal and written communication
· Requires repeating the same physical activities or mental activities repeatedly.
High School Diploma preferred.
Prior sanitation experience preferred - Light cleaning, deep cleaning, facility floor, interior perimeter surrounding machine lines, interior and exterior cleaning of equipment
We offer a work culture dedicated to safety, diversity & inclusion
ETERNITY SYSTEMS is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities where our facilities are located. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a manufacturing environment. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1L 0B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person