Working Service Manager/Shop Foreman - Agriculture Industry
Alberta AG Centre
Comp Wages, Full-time, Permanent
Full Job Description - Service Manager/Shop Manager - Lougheed
The Service Manager/Shop Foreman is responsible for all Service-related tasks for the Lougheed & Stettler locations of Alberta AG Centre, such as managing the service shop and team, work closely with the other departments, and manage relationships with customers.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Manage Service Shop Personnel
· Diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions.
· Repair and maintain equipment, replace parts as needed.
· Perform updates, pre-season delivery inspections, and pre-season inspections.
· Complete work orders and enter technical notes into the computer.
· Participate in the annual reviews for the Service Department Staff
· Monitor and follow up on KPI’s, PIP’s, and PSP’s.
· Work closely with Service writers & shop Foreman
· Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees.
· Keep shop neat and orderly at all times.
· Offer exceptional customer service.
Job Requirements/Preferred Qualifications
· Journeyperson Certificate
· Agriculture Industry/Equipment knowledge
· Valid Driver’s license
· Possess problem solving skills.
· Dealership Experience considered an asset.
· Knowledge in CDK Intellidealer considered an asset but not necessary.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time, and work independently.
· Some light travel to other locations may be required.
· Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate concisely and clearly-both written and verbal.
- Stand/Walk/sit for 8+ hours.
- Light lifting occasionally
- Warehouse setting, comfortable wearing PPE
Position reports to:
· Corporate Service Coordinator & CEO
· Company RRSP Match Program
· Dental care
· Extended Health Care
· Employee assistance program
· Job-applicable training
· Casual dress
· Paid Vacation
· And many more!
WHO WE ARE:
Alberta AG Centre is a full-line CLAAS Dealership with locations in Crossfield, High River, Stettler, Lougheed, Dunmore and Coaldale, Alberta. We offer the entire North American lineup of CLAAS Agriculture Equipment along with other great product lines to meet the demands of the Alberta Agriculture Industry. Each of our stores features a full stock of parts, a knowledgeable sales team, and a competent team of factory-trained parts and service technicians. This role is based in Lougheed, AB.
Hours of work:
· Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM w/ a 1-hour unpaid lunch break
· On Call, Overtime duties during harvest, occasional weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lougheed, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lougheed, AB T0B 0B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- service manager: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person