Clean Harbors Fort McMurray, AB is looking for a Lodging Maintenance Technician to join their safety conscious team! You will be required to complete daily rounds, perform troubleshooting and repairs of a variety of appliances, inventory, materials ordering, preventative maintenance, machinery operation and repairs to the building and building systems in our remote camps. Please be mindful this is a labour-intensive position.
This opportunity is at a remote lodge with 100% overnight travel so candidates can live anywhere in Canada and be considered.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs preventative maintenance to buildings and appliances;
- Monitors and ensures that the systems that support the building are operational;
- Maintains sufficient inventory levels for continuous operation.
- Willing to travel away from home 100% annually;
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Ability to work on call when needed required;
- Previous experience with camp set up/tear down is an asset;
- 1+ years’ experience of Lodging/Camp building maintenance is an asset;
- Working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, machinery, etc.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.